The pretty, sunny weather is great, but does it have to be SO hot?!
We can’t invite you into our cooler, but we can hook you up with some frozen goodness and give you some ideas for making the most of your new cool ingredients.
Ravifruit purees are easy to use and come in 1kg containers.
Ravi “Guri Guri”
- 1 container Ravifruit puree
- 1 14-oz. can condensed milk
- 1 can soda
Whisk ingredients together in a bowl. Freeze. Eat.
The details: If you have an ice cream maker, use it. If not, just put everything into a covered container in your freezer and whisk it a couple times during the freezing process as it sets.
Some combos we like:
- Strawberry Puree + Sprite
- Pineapple Puree + Vanilla Extract + Sprite or Vanilla Cream Soda
- Blood Orange Puree + Maui Brewing Co. Ginger Soda
In a glass, combine over ice:
- 1.5 oz rum
- 1.5 oz Ravifruit Mojito Mix puree
- dash of simple syrup
- top off with club soda
- garnish with fresh mint
- 1 cup Ravifruit puree of choice*
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 3 oz. tequila
- 1 oz. triple sec
- 2 cups ice
- lime wedges (optional)
Combine ingredients in a blender and serve immediately. Garnish with lime wedge.
*Suggested flavors: Mango, Strawberry, Pabana Mix (tropical blend), Passionfruit, Raspberry/Cranberry/Hibiscus
- 12 oz. Ravifruit puree of choice*
- 6 oz. rum
- 4 oz. lime juice concentrate
- 4 cups ice
- 2 oz. simple syrup
Combine ingredients in a blender and serve immediately. Cocktail umbrella optional.
*Suggested flavors: Mango, Strawberry, Passionfruit, Coconut, Pineapple